EGR delete & re-mapping
EGR delete and re-mapping
(prices inclusive of vat)
- EGR Valve Delete using an Autolusso Blanking Plate - £150
- EGR Valve Delete 2.0 JTDm - £150
- EGR Valve Delete and Generic Re-Map - £300
- EGR Valve Delete and Custom Re-Map - £400
- Mito DNA Custom Re-Map (Normal & Dynamic Mode) - £400
- 4C Re-Map - £700
- Giulia Re-Map £400
At Autolusso we understand that you want to get the most out of your Alfa Romeo, either in economy, power or sheer driving pleasure.
We can help you achieve this in many ways, one of these is through remapping, but by making a map that is specific to your car and not installing the usual generic map a lot of tuners offer!
When it comes to upgrading the power output on a car, it is very easy to misinterpret what the driver exactly wants from the car. We give you the chance to design a map that is specific to you and your car whether you are trying to get that extra 10 miles to the gallon or if you want to push the car to its limit by adding 'x' amount of horse power to the vehicle.
The process we use to get the perfect map for your car is as follows:
- We will supply you with 3 standard maps (stage 1, 2 & 3)
- You can pick whichever one you think suits your style of driving the most
- You can then tweak the map to make it unique to your car by sitting down with our electronic and mapping genius and discussing with him what else you would like to get out the car and he will then show you firsthand what it is he is doing.
The reason we do it this way is because we feel that it is important and very beneficial for the driver to understand the process and to have input on what we are doing, to ensure they get the best possible map for their driving style and expectations. Rather than giving them a graph and sending them on their way.
We have been doing a lot of research and development on the Alfa Romeo Giulia by working on our own car.
There are currently 2 maps available for the Giulia:
- A veloce style map which takes your 200BHP Super to 280BHP just like the Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce (Autolusso recommend for the Super)
- A performance map which we have currently have on our car which can take your car to 305BHP. (Super and Veloce)
- Adding in our performance Wizard exhaust will bump the power all the way to 320bhp! (Super and Veloce)
Autolusso Alfa Romeo Giulia Dyno print out. Improvements of 120BHP!
MiTo DNA re-mapping
On Alfa Romeo Mito that have Magnetti Marelli ECU's we are able to offer a choice of mapping changes, we can offer a sport map or 2 seperate re-maps for dynamic mode as well as normal mode.
The choice is dependant on the ECU type fitted in your car. If you are unsure which type is fitted to your car, please call us and whilst carrying out a FREE health check we will investigate which ECU you have.
At Autolusso, we are able to carry out a custom re-maps on the Alfa Romeo 4C. The process is very complicated in comparison to other Alfa ECU's as this is a very special car. Please call for more details.
EGR stands for exhaust gas recirculation and the idea is that you are able to re-circulate a controllable proportion of the engines exhaust back into the intake air with the aim of lowering the cars emissions.
Although this idea was put into place to make the car more economical it isn't always the way as the exhaust gases that are being re-circulated contain carbon deposits which then causes the intake manifold to become blocked and this results in the car to run very poorly.
This can then cause the EGR valve to fail, not only is this an expensive fix it is also inevitable that the problem will reoccur.
We have witnessed lots of Alfa's suffering with this issue so we invested in the software and equipment to fix this problem once and for all. We can now fit one of our Autolusso blanking plates to the car and using the latest mapping equipment, we can re write your ECU to permanently shut the EGR valve which will benefit the car in a number of ways.
- Lowered engine temperatures
- Improved throttle response
- Improved economy and MPG
- Can extend the engine life of the car as it is reducing oil contamination and carbon deposits
- Removes a common reoccurring failure point